May 1998 - Present www.mathpuzzle.com
* Constructed an award-winning math site (http://www.mathpuzzle.com/accolades.html)
* Experienced with HTML, Java, Autocad, and other programs.
May 1995 - May 2000 Computer Sciences Corporation
Programmer, Technical Staff
* Performed maintenance work on a 5 million line satellite control program. Worked with large blocks of assembly and JOVIAL code. Designed many labor-saving write-ups detailing aspects of this large system.
* Performed Quality Assurance on documents and system deliveries to government customers.
1993-Present University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Instructor, Math Lab Director
* Instructor for multiple mathematical courses at the university, including business algebra and linear algebra.
* Local Guru for Mathematica and Maple.
1988-1992 United States Air Force
* Maintenance programmer for the US Missile Warning System at NORAD.
* Responsible for MEBU's Graphics and Simulations.
1991-1997 University of Colorado Colorado Springs
* Master of Science, Applied Mathematics. Graduated with Honors. GPA 3.7
* Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics. Graduated with Honors. GPA 3.77
Languages: C++, Java, HTML, Mathematica, Maple,
MS Office, and others.